Become a member and get unlimited access to the documents. Simple and transparent pricing.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Get full access to Digibeetle for 30-days
€2000per year / per seat
You’ll get everything below
- Access +1200 cross-referenced documents
- Curated by seasoned professionals
- Search with advanced filtering options
- Updates and e-mail alerts
- Upcoming sources: AI Act, Data Act, etc.
- Support chat
Let us know if you have questions
Everything you need to know about Digibeetle and billing. Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Contact our support team.
How does the free trial work?
You can register for a 30-day trial period without any obligations. Once the trial period is over, you can purchase a membership.
What types of memberships are available?
We offer one type of membership type that grants you access to all documents and features. Simple and transparent.
If you are a self-employed professional, you can easily purchase a one-year membership here.
Organisations that need multiple memberships or special billing information can fill in this form and we will contact you.
How do I pay for the membership and how do I receive an invoice?
When buying a single license using the direct check-out option, you will receive an invoice immediately after your payment has been processed. If billing is set up for multi-membership.
If your organisation has a multi-membership plan or special billing requirements, your organisation will receive an invoice in advance per e-mail. This invoice needs to be paid in advance to activate the membership(s).
What is your cancellation policy?
When you register for a trial, the trial period ends after 30 days without an obligation to get a paid membership.
If you choose to become a paid member, the license term is one year. You can cancel each year, one month prior to the end of the license term. We will send you a reminder before the one-month period.
How can I renew my membership every year?
You can register for a 30-day trial period without any obligations. Once the trial period is over, you can purchase a membership. Every year, we will send you a friendly reminder to extend your membership.
What do I tell our procurement department?
We have good news for your procurement colleagues. If you buy Digibeetle: (copy & paste this text!)
- We can cancel your subscriptions of competing legal publishing products;
- Save valuable time by working more efficiently, thus saving our organisation money;
- Increase the quality of our work by gaining more knowledge, so we can stay top-of-class.
What do I tell my employer or manager?
You are convinced that Digibeetle is the essential tool for you. How to tell your boss about this? You can emphasise that Digibeetle: (copy & paste this text!)
- Saves our organisation money because it allows me to work more efficiëntly;
- Is essential because as a legal professional I have to stay up-to-date of the most important legal documents in the area of data & tech.
Tame the information overload
No more: “where did I read that again?” or “wasn’t there a case about that?”. Tame the information overload and join Digibeetle.
- Updated daily.