Get unlimited access to our intuitive search and curated documents. Our pricing is tailored to accommodate the needs of your business size, academics, and government organisations. Whether you are a small startup or a large corporation, we have a plan suited just for you.
To learn all about Digibeetle’s FOMO-eliminating features book a demo session.
Curious about what we can offer you? Request a quote today. Or start a free 30-day trial.
You’ll get everything below
Everything is available during the 30-day trial.
- Access +1200 cross-referenced documents
- Curated by seasoned professionals
- Search with advanced filtering options
- Updates and e-mail alerts
- Upcoming sources: AI Act, Data Act, etc.
- Support chat
Let us know if you have questions
Everything you need to know about Digibeetle and billing. Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Contact our support team.
How does the free trial work?
You can register for a 30-day trial period without any obligations. Once the trial period is over, you can purchase a membership.
What types of memberships are available?
We offer one type of membership type that grants you access to all documents and features. Simple and transparent.
Curious about what we can offer you? Fill in this form and we will send you a quote.
How do I pay for the membership and how do I receive an invoice?
The first step is to request a quote and you will receive a tailored price. After accepting the offer we will send you an invoice per e-mail and the membership(s) will be activated immediately.
What is your cancellation policy?
When you register for a trial, the trial period ends after 30 days without an obligation to get a paid membership.
If you choose to become a paid member, the license term is one year. You can cancel each year, one month prior to the end of the license term. We will send you a reminder before the one-month period.
How can I renew my membership every year?
You can register for a 30-day trial period without any obligations. Once the trial period is over, you can purchase a membership. Every year, we will send you a friendly reminder to extend your membership.
What do I tell our procurement department?
We have good news for your procurement colleagues. You can copy and paste this text for internal use.
If you buy Digibeetle:
- We can cancel your subscriptions of overlapping legal publishing products;
- Save valuable time by working more efficiently, thus saving our organisation money;
- Increase the quality of our work by gaining more knowledge, so we can stay top-of-class.
What do I tell my employer or manager?
You are convinced that Digibeetle is the essential tool for you. How to tell your boss about this? You can copy and paste this text for internal use.
You can emphasise that Digibeetle:
- Saves our organisation money because it allows me to work more efficiently;
- Is essential because as a legal professional, I have to stay up-to-date on the most important legal documents in the area of data & tech.
Tame the information overload
No more: “where did I read that again?” or “wasn’t there a case about that?”. Tame the information overload and join Digibeetle.
- Updated daily.